美联航事件出现后,英语学习方面的段子手们终于出手了。
We're the first airline ever to cause turbulence on the ground. 我们是第一家在地面上造成湍流(骚动)的航空公司。
At @united our crew members are more important than paying customers. 在美联航,我们的工作人员比付费的客人更重要。
Let Us Re-Accomodate You. 让我们来“移动”你。
Please turn off your cellphones We dont want video evidence. 请关闭手机,我们不想留下视频证据。
We treat you like we treat your luggage. 我们会像对待行李一样对待你。
Normal flights have cabin crews, we have bouncers. 一般的航班有客舱乘务组,我们有夜店门口的彪形大汉。
You may have patients, but we don't have patience. 你可能有病人(等着你),我们却没有耐心。
We Make Offers You'd Better Not Refuse. 我们提出的 Offer,你最好别拒绝。
We overbooked but you pay the price. 我们超售,请你来买单。
If we cant seat you, we will beat you. 如果我们无法让你就座,我们会揍你。
Volunteer, or we'll make you volunteer. 请自告奋勇,否则我们会让你自告奋勇。
We have Red Eye and Black Eye flights available! 我们有“”红眼航班,还有黑眼航班。
We will drag you to destination. 我们会把你拖/拽到目的地。
If we overbook, you'll catch a right hook. 如果我们超售,你会收获一记右手勾拳。
We don't ask you. We choose you. 我们不请求你,我们选择你(让你下机)。
Did you want a window seat or a concussion? 你想要靠窗的座位,还是要脑震荡?
Now Offering One Free Carry Off. 我们提供免费抬走的服务。